UI-UX Designer job description
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring client satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
UI-UX Designer duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and user experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Work with developers to ensure a proper translation of your designs into actual products
UI-UX Designer requirements and qualifications
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centred
- Knowledge of design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, and similar.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
|Job Category||UI/ UX Designer|